FunTosses away old, boring methods of teaching math, and instead sends your child on a quest with fun characters and a new, intuitive learning method. Kids are quick to pick up tablets and smartphones – now they can pick up math skills in the process.
EasyUses the patented Sproglit Math Arrow, which can be used by children of all ages and even adults. Whether a toddler is learning to count to 20, or a teenager is learning to calculate the area and hypotenuse of a triangle while studying for the SAT, the Sproglit Math Arrow delivers unique and intuitive lessons.
InnovativeTo learn math, people have deployed all sorts of tools, from the abacus to times tables to slide rules to calculators and computers. The Math Arrow, developed by economist/educator Todd Buchholz and found only in Sproglit games, is one of the most innovative and effective tools ever introduced into the classroom. Introduce it into your child’s life.
Sproglit - Innovation. Education. Games.
Sproglit now unveils one of the most brilliant - and yet simple - innovations in teaching math since multiplication tables were first displayed in classrooms. Developed with his daughters by Todd Buchholz, winner of Harvard's annual teaching prize in economics, the patented Math Arrow can be used by kids ages 3 to 13. Just as elementary school classrooms post the "ABCs" and high school Chemistry classes display the periodic chart of elements, the Math Arrow will be embraced by teachers, parents and children across the world.
BYU completes the first controlled study. Results show kids improve by using our game only 10 minutes a day for five days. Read more about the study on our teachers page.
Easy education through gameplay. No more boring lessons.
Sproglit “Math Arrow” key features
People who believe in Sproglit’s Math Arrow method
- Donique C. Nobles, Head Of Elementary School-Westwood, Freedom Prep Charter Schools
Freedom Prep has been using Kyle Counts with our students who need remediation in mathematics. It has been a success for our students with ADD/ADHD
- Maxim Bazhenov, Ph.D., Professor of Neuroscience, University of California Riverside
Great way to show the patterns that exist between numbers! It makes even complex math easy for kids!
- Clare Clark, Head Teacher, Eye Primary School, Peterborough, UK
A unique and fascinating learning tool!
- Alex Bellos, Winner of the Galileo Prize and author of Here's Looking at Euclid
Pictures that tell a thousand words, and a hundred and one numbers
- Martin Cooper, Inventor of the cellular phone
- David Noah, Managing Director of Schools, Success Academy
“A fascinating visual representation of numbers that doesn’t exist right now. There’s nothing else like this. It’s the next generation of the 100′s chart!”
- David Ciulla, Executive Director, ReadWorks
“The Math Arrow is a terrific step forward in helping students learn math, numbers and their relationships!”
- Callie Coffin, Third Grade Teacher, National School District
“I’m excited to use this as a tool in my classroom!”
- Anatole Kaletsky, Reuters, Chairman of the Institute for New Economic Thinking (UK)
- Shane Richmond, Chief Technology Editor, Daily Telegraph (UK)
“A fascinating invention with Huge potential. I’m very keen to try it out with my daughter.”
- Mary Tucker, Fourth Grade Teacher, Skyline Elementary School
“As an elementary school teacher and parent of a kindergartner, I am so impressed with the Sproglit math game application. I think it is an excellent tool in helping students develop number sense. This game is very fun, what with the alligator chase, rewards and storyline built in. In fact, when I tested the game with my own son, he couldn’t wait to play it again. Way to go Sproglit!”
- Cathy Goldberg, Preschool and Kindergarten Principal, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
“I’m excited for the privilege of using this new program. The tactile experience helps kids see number patterns, and the sound effects reinforce their learning.”
- Lisa Platt, Principal, Solana Vista Elementary School
“An exciting new way to build number sense and learn math patterns”